PLEASE ALSO SEE MY YOU-TUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Morgan78781?ob=0

Please enjoy and please don't post nasty things! :)

~Fladoodles45

Friday, November 2, 2012

SORRY JAMMERZ!

Ok SOOOO...

News Updates About me:
I'm Sorry that I have not recently updated on my Blog OR YouTube! I've been busy with school and Field Hockey!

ALSO.... Hurricane Sandy knocked out our power and we FINALLY got it back last night (4 days later!) Dang you Lipa! (lol jkz) WELL... Hopefully you've all had a Happy (and spooky) Halloween  and you gotz lotz of CANDEEH

So for now on I will try to blog about once/twice a week! (sound good?)

New ways to Contact me:
ALSO: Wanna see real-life photos of me?
MY INSTAGRAM: @that0ne_retard
My OTHER (better and recently updated) YOUTUBE ACCOUNT: TheTMnMshow78

Contests/ShoutOuts:

Monthly Blog: CLICK HERE
Epic Den: Jullian99's Den

<--- 








Best Buddy: (Put Requests BELOW for everything!)
KEEP ON JAMMIN PARTY PEEPS, POOPERS AND SCOOPERS! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment